10000000% ist das so ich verstehe das bis heute nicht Das ist Deutschland
2021.12.06 17:30 Yuriks132 10000000% ist das so ich verstehe das bis heute nicht Das ist Deutschland
2021.12.06 17:30 gbabyxo 🤗😈
submitted by gbabyxo to selfie [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 johnrock001 Best Hot And Sexy Anime To Watch - Top Sexy Anime List
Best Hot And Sexy Anime To Watch - Top Sexy Anime List - https://www.myanimeforlife.com/best-hot-and-sexy-anime/
submitted by johnrock001 to myanimeforlife [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 LCS_Kyoku Ach hamed loko ach
2021.12.06 17:30 NoIndependence963 Potential solutions, not just hate (long post)
As Infinite continues it's run, we've continuously seen that the community has a love/hate relationship with it. They love the gameplay, and rightfully so, as i've heard it before: "It feels like Halo again." However, we've seen it's ugly side and that does deserve not only to be called out and put a spotlight on it, but to be fixed not just to microsoft's expectations, but to community expectations. After all the phrase "The customer is always right" does not refer to Karen's demanding a manager for her $2 discount, but that the customers will buy what they want to buy, so you should make/stock what they want. So this post is not only dedicated to shining a light on the problems that exist, but also to share potential solutions that are not favoring one side or the other (for the most part).
- First, lets talk about 1 of the 3 elephants in the room: Progression. The current progression in Infinite causes two problems:
- The progression is agonizingly slow, while there have been some fixes in it within recent weeks, there's still the problem where it's not actually rewarding player behavior but the fact that they just play.
- The current challenges enforces that players need to focus on their challenges rather than the objectives of the game. This can cause people to leave if they don't get their required game modes, or be forced to play a certain way, like hogging vehicles or power weapons, camp objectives, use weapons they don't like, etc.
I think the best case scenario for this would be to go back to the MCC system. Reward players for performance in game rather than just if they play a game. Currently wins/losses reward the same xp, and don't incentivize good gameplay; save for ranked. Let their performance in game give them more or less xp, and then have challenges supplement that. As a trade off, increase the requirements to level. Sure 1000 xp will go super fast with the MCC system, so even increasing the requirements to level will still help players feel like they are working towards their rewards.
I should say: I like the idea of the battle pass system. A pay once to unlock a progression line that we have to play to unlock. It's a good balance between monetization and progression; as plenty of players want the old system of play and unlock your rewards. However, more attention should be given to rewards rather than consumables. In fact, i wouldn't mind if the entirety of the Reach armor was unlocked through battle passes, but it was divided up into 4-6 battle passes that we would have to buy separately. This gives us options, this gives us a goal to reach by playing, and still gives the company their money.
- The 2nd of the 3 elephants is Customization. As a direct message to the creators, the players felt cheated with the "day one" customizations that they got (for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ATKxz9PFc ). I know as well that ever since armor coatings were released, they were universally hated by the community. It should also be stated that this stuff was considered "standard" for Halo players for years, and are now being dissected from the game and given back to us, for a price out of our wallets. There is also the issue with Armor Cores and limiting customization to certain cores (doubly so when you need to buy multiple of the same coating for different cores). However, i think that there is some middle ground that can be given here between the community and monetization:
- Armor Coatings: To first explain why armor coatings are a problem we must first analyze the problems it created. First it took away player customization as they are limited to the colors and combinations that 343 decided to release. Second, small changes to existing colors are being rebranded as "premium" skins.
- Solution 1: As i've noticed with armor coatings, there are 6 variables around a center space dedicated for textures. Give players the opportunity to choose 2 colors (primary and secondary) with basic textures for free. Then create and market cool 3+ color variations and bonus textures. That way players can play with the colors that they are used to using, and then as they watch the store, they may think "Ooo, i like that color variation" and will buy that. Also separating the colors from the textures will be more beneficial in the marketing category as players can then pick and choose the textures they want to use as well as the color combinations they want, giving more options for spending money.
- Solution 2: Make a color wheel option, and let players choose their primary color by turning a zone around the wheel, then that zone then limits the secondary color they can choose but continuously playing will allow them to expand that zone and select more colors in the future. The textures can then be paid for to add on top of it.
- Armor cores: Frankly, i don't really know a middle ground for this, they just need to go away. It feels as though if this was Reach, we would be locked to only selecting Commando armor or Grenadier armor, or EVA armor. If we unlock a piece of armor, we should be able to use that as we please. This goes doubly true with Coatings, and one of the hardest slaps in the face was unlocking a new coating and realizing it's not for the armor your using.
- The 3rd of the 3 elephants is the lack of content. This pairs with the customization category with the lack of armor we were able to choose from, but this primarily is talking about the lack of maps and game modes. Granted the maps we do have feel good, they feel Halo, but play enough and they get stale fast. With a total of 10 maps, 3 for BTB and 7 for quick/ranked play there isn't a lot of variety. The game modes however, are the biggest issue, since all the game modes are roped into single categories that then have a randomizer on what they will play. Which causes problems with objective based challenges, game mode based challenges, and just the modes people want to play.
- Maps: Frankly there is no quick solution to this rather than just adding more maps. This would also get potentially solved by Forge once it releases but that's still a few months in the future. Forge world in Reach was a singular sandbox map that spawned hundreds-of-thousands of different maps and was a good palette cleanser from the basic maps, but was still loved even a decade later.
- Game modes: This has a couple of solutions
- Separate the game modes into their own playlists: Let players play what they want instead of giving them a hodgepodge of game modes that they will get at random
- Add new game modes: Fiesta was a breath of fresh air, and should have stuck around. Fan favorites like Infection, SWAT, Assault, Invasion, etc should be added to give them variety even with the few selected maps. Bazaar for example, would be seen in very different lights if it was played on infection as opposed to capture the flag.
Other than these 3 primary problems, you have some smaller problems with the game, such as random server hosting, unreliable hit detection, no player collision, varying damage levels, odd spawn locations, random bugs while playing (like locked 3rd person camera, involuntary Blind skull, etc).
I do want to thank 343 for the gameplay that they made and making it a truly Halo-like experience again, but these problems should be addressed by the team, and they should be handled by the community in a civil manner.
submitted by NoIndependence963
to halo [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 wbradleyjr1 DeBlasio Goes Full Dictator: 'Mandatory VAX For ALL'!
submitted by wbradleyjr1 to whatsreallygoinon [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 AutoNewspaperAdmin [World] - The Paycheck Paradox: What's Missing When We Talk About the Economy | Intercept
2021.12.06 17:30 tottenhammer5 Hugo Lloris' new contract, Antonio Conte and the Tottenham fans, absences and improving players
2021.12.06 17:30 Puzzleheaded_Fig3827 The Drake Back Story Uncharted 4 A Thief's End Part 17 (PS5)
2021.12.06 17:30 throwaway1234_12 Pelvic Pain?
In all honesty, I'm not 100% sure it is my pelvis, it may be the stuff that surrounds it. Basically, I have been getting this almost needle like pain in different spots around my pelvis. I am on my period, but I've never had this type of sensation before. It is not constant, but it is recurring multiple times a day, and enough for me to be here, asking yall. I'll answer any questions that may help the best I can. Thank you for your time.
submitted by throwaway1234_12 to medical_advice [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 _Cosmo_Kramer_ Selling 1 GA ticket for Wednesday in Boston, will sell for cheap
dm or comment if interested
submitted by _Cosmo_Kramer_ to Kaytranada [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 AntonOfCseklesz Glorious Istok citizen workarounding inferior Western software
2021.12.06 17:30 cammgig 1 crash, trader npc missing, can put infinit campfires
Just 3 bugs but i had more. Love this game, i have more than 1300 hours, im sure a patch is coming in hours
submitted by cammgig to 7daystodie [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 ReviewEquivalent1266 Biden, in an attempt to overturn the SCOTUS decision in Shelby County v. Holder, is suing Texas to interfere with the state's midterm congressional elections.
2021.12.06 17:30 magical_seal Will Josh take the stand?
I am not a legal expert here but my understanding is that the defendant may, or may not take the stand. Do you think he will?
submitted by magical_seal to DuggarsSnark [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 Ok-Fan-7351 I lost $150k this year and I blame my weed consumption.
I dropped out of university my junior year to start my own footwear company. I drove Uber for years busting my ass to raise enough money to fund my projects.
During these times my stress levels were through the roof. Not only was I concerned about making my dreams come true, but I was going against what society said was proper. I felt like a loser many times because of this and this contributes to my declining mental health. I depended on weed a lot.
Nonetheless, my business is doing great now. But my consumption has been increasing tremendously year after year. I went from smoking a half ounce every seven days to stopping completely on thanksgiving.
I miss weed and I love it. But when I stopped I’ve become more clear headed. These last 11 days I’ve learned a lot about myself. I’ve become more productive. But the biggest thing is my attention to detail.
I started revisiting a lot of the automated things my company depends on for sale generation. God damn, they were so bad, they were converting buyers, but I knew I could do better. That’s exactly what I did.
But today, I take a look at my “year to date” analytics. I realized there is a tremendous spread between abandoned carts and checkouts. I kept thinking why. Turns out, my abandoned cart email triggers were not sending.
I could’ve easily converted 900-1000 buyers had I had proper email sequencing. I lost $150k on unrealized gains.
Weed made me dull. I used to think it made me productive. I missed important minor details for so long, things that could’ve been fixed in a day took me forever to find and fix. THIS is the problem with weed. My life has been missing the minor details.
The sad thing is with weed is that you never know what you’re missing out on until you stop. And when you stop you realize that the details in your life have been neglected. For some of us it may be too late at that point. I’m glad I realized this sooner than later. It’s sad, but I’m motivated now to continue eliminating weed from my life. The details matter my friends.
submitted by Ok-Fan-7351 to leaves [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 Environmental-Pin-96 Wild Mushroom Foraging North West England - Where to?
Can anyone recommend any mushroom foraging areas in the North West of England? Not looking for the magic type aha, more of the delicious edible type?
e.g. any good woodlands people can think of/ areas of interest?
submitted by Environmental-Pin-96 to foraging [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 rossth760 Day 2! Second egg and it looks like the printer ink is working this time! 🥰
submitted by rossth760 to BackYardChickens [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 Teelk3007 Pepperoni, Sausage and Mushroom Pizza
2021.12.06 17:30 Adventurous-Flow-158 Don't say when chests fly on a fornite bet
2021.12.06 17:30 SlaterVJ Well, her pictures are good, too bad about the red flags.
2021.12.06 17:30 SwastikBansal How much would you pay if you get the, where you left button on your Reddit ?
submitted by SwastikBansal to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 OnionMans I whistled the yeah baby meme
submitted by OnionMans to Cr1TiKaL [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:30 stendo69 First time ever reading a note like this 🤣 made my day so far
2021.12.06 17:30 citrusbutts WGSS275?
I plan on taking WGSS275 (World Literature by Women) because it looks interesting, but does anyone know how hard it is/how much work there is?
submitted by citrusbutts to UMD [link] [comments]